The process of weight loss is coupled with a fast diet by many, without realizing the seriousness of some of it to health. Nutritionist Lana Fayed Arissi of the nutrition center Le Cal Diet Clinic warns against following these harmful types of diet that are followed randomly in order to lose weight quickly. Here are the main principles that should be part of a healthy diet against obesity:
- It is necessary to eat five meals a day, with the lighter dinner between them. Be careful to:
* Carbohydrates (80 calories): Lunch and breakfast are considered two times suitable for carbohydrate consumption, including:
Breakfast: 3 pieces of toast or 1/2 cup of lentils and beans.
– Lunch: half a cup of lentils and peas, or half a cup of Moroccan or wheat, or half a piece of hamburgers (small size).
Proteins (55 calories): Include in each meal, you can eat an egg or a tablespoon of fat-free cream cheese, or a handful of kebbeh or three pieces of kofta or hamburger meat (medium size).
Fat (45 Kcal): It must also be included in meals, but should choose healthy ones that contain “omega-3”, such as olive oil and canola oil, as well as nuts, avocado, fish and shellfish, and be careful to avoid saturated fats such as red meat and butter Whole milk, dairy products and hydrogenated fats are available in processed foods.
Note: It should be remembered that olive oil and other fats, although useful for health, but they are a concentrated energy source and lead to weight gain.
Fiber: Available in fruits, vegetables and whole grains. The best fiber comes from vegetables, compared to other foods.
2 – drinking water: water is the best antioxidant for the body, so it is recommended to drink 1.5 liters to 2 liters, a day.
3 – Exercise: It is very important to continue to exercise to lose weight, it is the best way to maintain muscle mass when following any diet, especially with the change of hormones after the age of forty, and to reduce exposure to many diseases, especially to promote metabolism.
However, it is not only necessary to exercise at the club, but increasing daily physical activities can also help in this area, such as climbing stairs instead of an elevator and reducing commuting by car.
– In addition, exercise helps to reduce the level of tension.
– It is necessary to choose a healthy diet that aims to lose weight gradually.