Questions abound about ways to burn belly fat, a problem that affects both males and women. Several factors combine to produce abdominal fat, such as inert lifestyle, unbalanced nutrition and stress, and in this context we will now offer ways to get rid of belly fat and lose weight, we offer on our website the top 5 ways to burn belly fat:
1- Watch what you eat
- It is necessary to monitor food rations, but not to excessive consumption.
- The amount of fat gained from food should be reduced and replaced with fiber, which promotes fat loss.
- It is useful to eat citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, kiwi, grapefruit and guava), because they contain a high percentage of vitamin C, which promotes metabolic health.
- It is useful to limit the intake of sugary foods that stimulate the secretion of the hormone “insulin” in the blood, which in turn speeds up the storage of fat in the internal organs of the abdomen.
- The daily physical effort should be increased daily. According to research published in the American Journal of Obesity Journal, women who experienced five days a week, and for 30 to 45 minutes at a time, for a full year, were able to reduce belly fat by 3 to 6%.
2- Don’t forget the sports program
Experts believe that strengthening muscle tissue in the body helps to get rid of belly fat quickly and efficiently. The abdominal fat metabolism program includes a series of training sessions from Saturday to Wednesday:
- Saturday, Monday and Wednesday: 10 minutes of daily abdominal exercise in the early morning.
- Sunday: Do some upper body exercise, including chest, arms, shoulders, neck and lower back area.
- Tuesday: Exercises for the lower body, such as strengthening the muscles of the legs and thighs. It is advisable to stretch the muscles by running or walking for a minute or two, before starting a daily exercise.
- Thursday and Friday: A break from exercise, provided that Thursday is designed to clean up the body of toxins, by attending the sessions of the sauna or “sauna” or thermal massage.
3- Beware of the type of oil, even if it is olive oil
4- Beware of diets rich in monounsaturated fatty acids.
5- Researchers at the American Center for Disease Control and Prevention have studied the effects of three different diet regimens: the first is rich in saturated fats, the second is rich in carbohydrates and the third is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids. The research sample consisted of a group of individuals with excessive weight in the abdomen. Researchers were keen to ensure that the three diet regimens contain the same number of calories.